We train starters, working professionals, agencies, and companies on the most relevant digital skills of the 21st century.
Through targeted programs taught by world-class practitioners, Digital Professional Institute learners have access to the entire digital ecosystem — Digital Marketing, Digital Media, and Programming.
10-Week Courses in:
STAY IN TOUCH WITH DPI!
Enter your information below to stay current with upcoming DPI trainings and events.
Search Engine Optimization Expert, Performics
Product Analyst, Cars.com
Sr. Dir., Experiential Marketing, ConAgra Foods
- “The instructors didn’t have a problem with giving you their time and their energy in helping you understand each method and each tactic, and they would work with you on your whole plan. So, I just loved the class!”Slena King
- “The main benefit that has come out of taking this class has been to realize that life isn’t that much different online or in real life, in that the same tactics that we employ online are the way that we treat our guests in real life, and it really brought that to life taking this course.”Robby Baum
- "I learned more about using my camera in one class than I have in the past 15 years."Jim Schmid
- “After all the instruction was done, we were able to…ask each other what we were working on and find best practices and I thought that was amazing. It taught me to stretch my ideas and to think outside of the box.”Veronica Resa
- "I throughly enjoyed the course and now have an excellent foundation from which to grow."Rich K. (Social Media Specialist)
- “One of the best parts about the class were the instructors who came from different businesses themselves and were able to give us real experiences and real examples that we could look at…and then you are also able to work specifically in the class on your items…having the real life experiences really helped me in that respect.”Mike Downing
The Latest From DPI
Twitter went all out during this #worldcup. They reintroduced “hashflags,” “watch game” pages for each match-up, and a dedicated...July 11, 2014
Digital Marketing How To Cope With Anonymous Site Visitors – By Tom Wentworth, @twentworth12, CMSWire On average, 98 percent of...June 27, 2014
If you’ve been thinking about a career switch or career advancement, you’re not alone. Most workers change their careers...June 24, 2014
Social Media Social Media Magic Doesn’t Exist – By Scott Kleinberg, @scottkleinberg, Chicago Tribune You can have amazing content, but...June 20, 2014
Digital isn’t simply an option if a company wants to stay competitive today. Brands must have an online presence...June 19, 2014
Looking to build a career in video production? We have the best advice and tips from some of the...June 13, 2014
Have you been looking to build a career in digital marketing? Look no further. We’re here to help. You’ve...June 5, 2014
What does a career as a social media strategist look like? A social media career is awesome— and social...May 29, 2014
Social Media 4 Social Media Secrets You Can Learn From Elon Musk - By Ann Charles, @annmcharles, Fast Company...May 23, 2014
SOCIAL MEDIA CONTEST RULES 1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contestants will enter by tagging...May 21, 2014
You’ve probably heard of or seen job postings for Social Media Manager roles at major organizations. You may even...May 19, 2014
Join Us for a Workshop and Open House on May 28th! The Digital Professional Institute will be offering a...May 19, 2014
As Featured In: